Truck Launch Maniac 2 Truck Launch Maniac 2

It's a pretty average game. I found myself replaying with nothing upgraded quite a few times just to afford some essentials. The feature that allows me to play without sound was much appreciated. It seems ok but it could be better.

DeadStand DeadStand

It's basically your cookie cutter Tower Defense game. Nothing new nothing interesting and to top it all off it's pretty poorly done. The art is meh at best. The game play is boring and coding seems lacking, especially considering things like clicking a "tower" brings up text over the icon in the sidebar. It could be better but there is no real reason for it to be. There are tons of zombie based Tower Defense games on Newgrounds and every other game site.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

It seemed like a lot of games I've played before but I really like how it turned out, the clues were helpful, the controls were good. In general I'm really happy I played this.

While it's nothing really new, it is still a nice message.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

an ok game but poorly programmed and overdone

well while playing the game I fell through a few things that are very clearly solid. So there are a few programing problems. Past that it seems like this idea has been done quite a bit.

Not Asteroids Not Asteroids

Sorry

I'd suggest making a game we haven't already played.

You did a good job with the programming it's just boring.