The World Ending The World Ending

The animation was good, the idea is pretty solid but the voice work as well as static really bring the entire thing down.

It was a nice touch with little flash details showing up. But in general, the poor acting and static ruined anything that might have been a joke to me. Better luck next time.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Harsh. :(

I found out the hard way that the judges take more points away for audio syncing incorrectly than sub-par sound quality. Flash seems to have this weird glitch where if a movie is long enough, streamed sounds will not sync up right. The only way to make the sound match up perfectly is to export audio as ADPCM, which works, but brings the quality down.

Maybe next time, I should look into uploading video. At least then I can export the sound as raw when converting a swf to an mp4 or something... I don't know how these other folks are doing it, though; The movie uploader only seems to let me put up swfs.

Ducks Ducks

Um, ok. Animation wasn't bad. The idea was certainly an idea. But I'm just not feeling it.

Sexy Shorts: Mailman Sexy Shorts: Mailman

I'm really digging this. It's quick and funny. I can't wait for more.

Truck Launch Maniac 2 Truck Launch Maniac 2

It's a pretty average game. I found myself replaying with nothing upgraded quite a few times just to afford some essentials. The feature that allows me to play without sound was much appreciated. It seems ok but it could be better.

DeadStand DeadStand

It's basically your cookie cutter Tower Defense game. Nothing new nothing interesting and to top it all off it's pretty poorly done. The art is meh at best. The game play is boring and coding seems lacking, especially considering things like clicking a "tower" brings up text over the icon in the sidebar. It could be better but there is no real reason for it to be. There are tons of zombie based Tower Defense games on Newgrounds and every other game site.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

It seemed like a lot of games I've played before but I really like how it turned out, the clues were helpful, the controls were good. In general I'm really happy I played this.

While it's nothing really new, it is still a nice message.